-TailRider- -TailRider-

That was super.

Nice one man. Happy holidays. ;D

FrozenFire responds:

Oh boy am I glad to hear from you. :)

Robot Parade! Robot Parade!

Hawt.

Now you just have to get started on your part for Brushed. ;D

Spelling Bee Spelling Bee

Good, but kind of careless.

I mean, the drawing were great, but why animate it in aftereffects? it just converts everything to raster images, bloating the filesize a lot when I didn't need to be.

Onelani responds:

Because this project was for a Motion Graphic class so I had to use After Effects for the animation. Because there isn't much moving going on it wasn't too complicated.

SuperTank SuperTank

Finally!

When I saw this in the portal, I jizzed in my pants. This perfection, great job!

Ansel responds:

lol, thanks man :3

TicTacToeCubed (Pure AS) TicTacToeCubed (Pure AS)

Massively underrated.

I loved this. However, I would try and develop it further with using actual graphical elements instead of API. Also, a little music would be nice. Otherwise, great job!

CaptinChu responds:

If you wanted music, you could've just put bogman247's -CodeRed- up in the background. It's the perfect music for the game. I think I'll remake it, so there will be more pictures or something. Thank you so much for your review!!!! You're very, very kind!

Bounce. Bounce.

neat little game...

However, the graphics were rip-my-eyes-out terrible. It's a cool idea, and you programmed it very well, but make the walls something more than a radial gradient.
4/10

[TranceFusion] [TranceFusion]

sah-weet!

love it. great job for a first submisson. hope to see more from you in the future. :D

NARUTO | Morning Theme NARUTO | Morning Theme

nice alias :P

you stole my alias! lol

it's nice, I like it :D good job.

Dajova's Nutmarch|PREVIEW Dajova's Nutmarch|PREVIEW

Your alias reminds me of something...

I just can't put my finger on it... :P

haha nice rendition a classic song, it came out nice... :)

D-A-J responds:

<.< my alias is my own, ty very much >.>
:P

Anyways, thx for the review. Its only a preview atm, so look forward for the full version ;)